FINALLY! It took about two weeks, but I managed to finish this crochet Mario. The pattern was supplied by WolfDreamer. My friend wanted me to try and crochet either one or both Mario Brothers so that he can give it to his nephew, who happens to be a huge fan of the video games. His suspenders are blue, but you can’t really tell due to bad lighting (>_<) I did put yellow buttons on his suspenders, but forgot to take pics of him afterwards.
Mario was made mostly from cotton yarns such as Lion Brand Cotton and Peaches and Cream yarn. I did use Red Heart acrylic yarn for all the red parts though. The eyes and the ‘M’ symbol was made with felt.
- everydayaffinity likes this
- mrsjanicemolina reblogged this from sirmandy
- gkoutsoupakis likes this
- kittyknitcrochet reblogged this from puccasaurus
- sirmandy reblogged this from puccasaurus
- sirmandy likes this
- mrmojo-is-risin likes this
- sojunari likes this
- ghostoflectricity likes this
- windinyoursnail likes this
- nevyns likes this
- crochetadventures likes this
- puccasaurus posted this